In this episode of our monthly IASB podcast, Hans Hoogervorst and Sue Lloyd, Chair and Vice-Chair of the International Accounting Standards Board (Board) respectively, talk about the Board’s discussions at the supplementary meeting on 10 March to discuss IFRS 16 Leases and covid-19-related rent concessions, as well as at the regular monthly meeting held virtually on 23 and 24 March 2021. Topics included:
- recent extensions to the comment periods on three of the Board’s current consultations;
- feedback received to the consultation in the Goodwill and Impairment project;
- decisions taken on selected proposals in the Primary Financial Statements project;
- next steps on the Request for Information Comprehensive Review of the IFRS for SMEs Standard; and
- developments in the Equity Method research project.
You can find all our podcasts on our podcast page, where you can also register to receive alerts when a new podcast becomes available. The podcasts are also available on your podcast player, Spotify and our YouTube channel.